Manage Biz Online is bound by the provision of the Data Protection Act (2003) and from May 2018 by the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation EU 2016/679).
What Information We Have
When you become a Client under Manage Biz Online we may require basic information like Name, Address, Billing Details to set up the Business Client Account on your behalf. No bank, credit card or financial details are logged or held by Manage Biz Online.
How We Use Your Information & Why
For the running of our services on your behalf we require your basic personal and business details and objectives. We will use this information for Account Management only to ensure you receive services you have requested.
We do not:
- Sell or share your personal details with third parties.
- Or keep Credit Card or Bank Account details after the initial Account set up.
Your Choices & Rights
You have rights over how your personal information is used including:
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information (e.g.: name, address and email address) we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us.
Looking After Your Information
All information provided is kept secure.
For any further information or questions we can be contacted at email@example.com